Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sicky icky and trying to Return to Junking & Selling

Gosh, I have been away from my blog for such a long time.  Forgive me dear Friend's for disappearing - I had some old health issues that raised up the last few months so I had to take the time to recover.  I admit that this time as I get older it is harder to recover quickly.

I have been off line and upon getting into my email account I was so amazed to find emails from dear fellow bloggers asking what happened to me, where was I?  Please know that I am so grateful, so grateful....that tears want to start just thinking of your thoughtfulness!

I have been Blessed that Gary and Charlie have been selling my items at the Nashville Flea market and my store that Charlie and I have.  As an update I am able to keep my flea market love going with Gary's work but Charlie and I decided the store is too much for me now.  So we will be closing up the store.    I am very Grateful to have such wonderful guy freinds/pals!   Thank you with all my heart Gary and you Charlie. 

Hope to have my strength up soon to be getting back to work.   As Being so sick is sooooo boring!   Patience I am learning...hard lesson to rest for this old gal (huge grin)
Cheers, love, blessings to you all!


7 comments:

  1. So sorry to read you are having to close up shop, but your health is more important and maybe as time leads you, you can always get back into the biz. Be well, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wondering about you?! so sorry to hear of your health issues and i'm sending healing vibes your way. i went to the last flea market (in the HEAT, yuck) and wondered which booth was yours. i found a booth that was selling 2 light blue glass bottles with the wicker still attached and thought maybe it was your booth? get well, sweety!
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay... Cindy Kay... your back!! So Sorry you have not been feeling well... And sorry about your store... bless your heart!! Maybe a booth would be less responsibility... but I know you have the flea mkt. to fall back on.

    I hope you feel better soon!!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a sale sign up. I'm so sorry you're sick and that you're closing the store. The Flea Market will be great though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Ms. Cindy Kay - I hope you get to feeling better SOON 'cause I have missed you!!! Just think... with the store on vacation... you will find so much more trouble to get in to. I for one can't wait to keep up with you!!!

    Lots and lots of hugs and kisses coming your way. Get well.

    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Gosh!! I am cheering with joy to see you on my sidebar!!! I felt so helpless in not being able to help you or knowing what was going on. I am sorry to hear of the store closing (it looked so awesome) but this will free you up to take care of yourself and their is always the outdoor markets. Again CindyKay, so happy to see you back. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cindy Kay, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're doing much better. I haven't been down to the NFM lately, but I've been wanting to get up to your store. I'm sorry to hear you feel the need to have to close it. But, only you know what you need, and sometimes you just have to listen to your body when it tells you to slow down.

    I hope to see you at the fleas soon.

    Polly

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback/comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails