Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Fab Chandelier I just finished


Just finished working on this vintage Chandelier. Now this one I did think of using for this re-do of my home for resale over the dinning room table. BUT I am wondering just how many people would want this in a home they are buying?! Huge sigh! I think I will hang in my Nashville store...till I decide. I have the perfect place. An opening where the baptism area was. Yes you read correct I have a huge hole in the back of the store where the large deep pool was- since this store was an old Church. Fun!

Email me or please post and let me know your thoughts of using chandelier in homes for resale. I would really appreate your thoughts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback/comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails