Monday, January 18, 2010

Nashville Antique Flea Market this Week


Flea Market this weekend.  Every 4th weekend of the month is the Nashville Flea Market at the Nashville Fair Grounds.   This month the market held:    January 21st through the 24th 2010.

My partners Gary and Charlie are of course setting up to sell at the market -as they usually do.  You will find them set up under the white canopy in  space # 134 at the South end of shed 2 & 3 across from shed 4.

Me...I go to the flea market to Shop and then on to open the store.  Yes makes for a long but wonderful day.  Love shopping at the flea market does not everyone??!  Dealers to the Nashville market arrive from all over the surrounding states.  Some with trucks and trailers piled oh so high!  Wonderful sight to my eyes! 

This time ..I will be hunting for one of my passions - Barkcloth, antique velvet and linen.  I have some antique wicker rockers at the store and I want to sew up some of my custom seat cushions for them.  I think I will do barkcoth, trimmed in velvet with a antique white linen ruffle.  Like the one in this picture below with a smaller ruffle.    Huge sigh, I am still trying to find someone to do sewing for me.  Until I find someone I will have to find the time. 

From ChapelItems




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback/comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails