Friday, February 19, 2010

Nashville Antique Flea Market -Work to do


My mind is full as usual with the Nashville Tn. Fair Gounds Flea Market coming up the end of this month.  So many things to get done, let alone packing.   The show this month is February 26th to February 28th.  I usually take a lot of furniture but this time I am also taking some sweet pottery.
From ChapelItems
From ChapelItems
I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something for that white canopy I use at the market.  Lace border along the edging?  No, as I so dislike the thought of antique lace getting dirty.  Ok...I admit Laundry is not one of my things I like to do.  So what to do??  I like unique and different from what everyone else is doing.  Huge sigh, a blank mind in just what to do! 
From ChapelItems

I know I am taking my favorite Antique French Wire Shopping Basket with me.  Found in a wonderful old stone home up in Nasvhille that was built in the 1920's. 
I admit I have a "thing" for old baskets and use mine all the time.  I use them instead of a purse.  Holds everything I might need. 
From ChapelItems

3 comments:

  1. Yay! A new local blogger. Thanks so much for the tip on the flea coming :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the pottery. You should come to Texas to sell at the shows. Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks so much for visiting and friending me..back at you girl..
    Love you stuff ,luv your site...two birds of the feather..I'd love to shop at your fleas..they look fab...for your tent..whatabout some sort of banner/logo in plain canvas and just run it across the front...Thanks again...I'm a follower..Cynthia Wolff

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback/comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails