Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nashville Antique Store & Flea Market Work To Do this week


Huge thank you to all that posted so far on What breed of dog you think Shiloh is. I am now thinking German Sheppard and Border Collie. She loved the snow that is so rare here in Middle Tennessee. Every time I called her to come into the house…out she wanted again! Concerned me as she sat with her rump in that cold snow for hours! Brrrr!!   She has been out there for hours running around and playing! 
From Shiloh



These past two weeks I have been working on some old Garden Potting Tables that I will be taking to my store and perhaps the Nashville Fair Grounds Flea Market January 22nd to the 24th. In my old home town of Carmel Ca. I would be thinking of working in my garden. Might be too early for Middle Tennessee?



Another of my chandeliers just finished. A Czech crystal piece probably from the 1930's or 40's.  This one is on hold until Tuesday for a customer. 
From Chandelier Pics


I like my canopy space at the market to be set up pretty. I am thinking of having a banner made. Good Idea? I would love to hang up some antique lace that I have …alas cannot figure out how to make them- not blow in the wind. If you set up at markets do you do anything to special? Here is a picture of a show in Atlanta GA.

From ChapelItems

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love your booth set up. Do you attend the Nashville Flea Market regularly? I haven't been in a while. I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather. I need to wait until spring. I'm in the process of decorating our home. We live in downtown Franklin, TN. Our home was built in the 30's and I want to find furnishings that match that time period. I'll need to check out your shop soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your booth! If I were passing by, I'd for sure pop in! I've been missing Shiloh. So glad to see photos of her enjoying herself. I'm telling you, she can come live in Middle Georgia any time! One day Cindy..you're gonna look up and POOF your baby will be missing..ha ha ha. She'll be easy to find though, propped up on some lavish pillows enjoying her new life here in the Peach State. I'll have some beautiful blinged-out collar on her..and she'll be dancing and eating like a queen. She'll want to stay forever! Ha ha ha

    Yes, I'm a puppy lover! I'd have more than two if my husband would allow it! These babies love you no matter what, and never have a cross word for you.

    I'll be back to visit soon. Stay close my new friend..Blessings, joy and sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback/comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails